- 2 lbs. ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 12 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 [can] water
- 1 12 oz. can pinto beans
- 1 12 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 28 oz. can black chili beans
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 packets of Williams HOT chili seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups frozen white corn
Pour all ingredients (except corn) into a large Dutch oven or stock pot. Mix together and let simmer for 3 hours (stirring throughout).
Add frozen corn and let simmer another 40 minutes.
Add sour cream/shredded cheese to individual servings. It should be thick and ready to scoop with your Fritos, lather on your cornbread, or dip your Saltines in!